Friday, September 10, 2010

Keep Your Feet Neat

Your Momma never told you, keep your feet neat.

Ladies...take your shoes off right now and look at your feet. Ladies, as we get older, one of the first things to show wear and tear is our feet. I had a friend who was actually walking with a cane because she had a bunion. She was 38 at the time and when I saw her actually walking with a cane I went beserk. I told her that her feet were a vital part of her body and there was no reason she was not taking care of them. Regular pedicures would have revealed a bunion forming and she could have had it taken care of before it got to the point of impeding her daily walking. Note: If you have a corn or bunion, go to the doctor and get it removed and/or treated immediately. And let's not mention how her feet actually looked...yikes! No one wants to see messed up ashy scaly feet.

Remember the scene in the movie Boomerang when Eddie Murphy pulled the cover up to reveal a woman's feet. If the feet were ugly, he never saw the woman again. While I think that is a ridiculous reaction, ladies, there was a point to checking how the feet were kept. Let's face it, how you keep your feet says something about you to your man. If you keep your toes polished and feet well pedicured...it says I take care of myself...I love being a woman...I take care of myself...and I expect you, my man, to give me the time and the money for my upkeep. If your feet are never taken care of and a mess, it says....I could care less...I don't take care of myself...I just require the basics...food and water....and ladies...that is all your man will provide.

Just last week, my man left me a wad of cash on my dresser because he knew I was going to get my regular pedicure. Ladies...I have a job and can pay for things myself...but there is nothing like receiving a wad of cash when you don't expect it. My man, knows....it's not easy keeping it together but is willing to support my efforts because he loves the results....pretty smooth feet with no bunions or corns.

Don't neglect yourself ladies....keep those feet neat.

Till Next Time Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment