Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get a Custom Closet

Your Momma never told you that you must have a custom closet.

Ladies, I recently decided to splurge on a custom closet. At the time I bought the closet, I considered it a treat not a necessity but ladies...I was wrong. A custom closet is a must have to organize you life.

I do not have a large closet but it holds everything because every inch of space is now being used to house my clothing and accessories in a neat organized fashion. Ladies...you would not believe this but my life has changed. Ladies, I did not realize how much stress my closet had caused me in the past. I would even ask my children to find my blue shoes...and the poor little things would get on their knees and dig and dig and dig.


Now that I have purchased a custom closet...every day I open the doors to my closet I breathe a sigh of relief. No more digging through the bottom of the closet looking for shoes and then giving up and wearing a different pair. No more scavenging for the perfect bag or hat....I am able to see everything I own without hunting for hours and hours. All of my clothes are organized by colors and hanging on wooden hangers. I am able to see what I have and what I need. Now that I know what I have...I can make the most of it and avoid buying duplicates.

Ladies...take my word for it. Whether you have a big walk in closet or a small closet...get it customized specifically for you. Your closet is where you go to start your day. Imagine opening your closet doors and seeing a perfectly organized space...what a great start to each day.


Till Next Time Ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! What type of budget did you have and what company do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it depends on the closet. I used Cheasapeake Closets in Maryland. The installers told me they install closets that costs anywhere from $500 to $30,000. It depends on the size of your closet. The client's closet that costs 30,000 was a bedroom conversion to a closet.

    ReplyDelete