Friday, July 2, 2010

Butt Crack Rebellion

Your Momma never told you that one day you will have to lead a butt crack rebellion.

Ladies...I was riding home from a baseball game the other night with my boyfriend and his daughter. It was a lovely summer evening and we had a great time at the game. While sitting at the light, a motorcycle pulled up abruptly. There was a man and a woman sitting on the motorcyle with her arms around him....and then suddenly...we all saw a frightening nasty sight. The woman had on too small....low rise jeans....which exposed a large portion of her butt crack to all of Baltimore City. EWWWWWW! Everyone said in unison in the car...and all I could think was why are women exposing themselves like this. I began to roll down my window with frantic motions and my boyfriend stopped me. I told him...I have got to say something...he looked at me as if I were crazy and drove off as the light turned green. After all we were in Baltimore City at 1:00 am.

Ladies...what is going on here?! Since when is showing your butt crack acceptable. This woman bike rider should have just took her pants completely off and rode "bare back". The pants she had on had become completely useless. She was practically wearing her pants as socks.

Ladies...it was then I decided I am going to start a butt crack rebellion. I had initially said that you should not say anything to a stranger if her butt crack is showing but no more...this has got to stop. So if you see a woman showing her butt crack...and you feel safe...simply tap her on the shoulder and say..."Miss...did you know your butt crack is showing?"

Be polite and concerned...because ladies....I am convinced either these women do not know they are exposing the most hideous parts of their bodies or they are unaware showing your butt crack is socially unacceptable. Something is very wrong!

Ladies...help rid our culture of butt crack exposure...stand up for our rights to walk down a street and not be exposed to butt cracks.

Till next time ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment