Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who is the S___?

Your Momma never told you....men can be sluts.

I was at my homecoming a few years ago and I ran into my old boyfriend. He was a cute little guy back then but the years had clearly taken a toll. Sadly, it appeared that he had continued the beer drinking and teenage fun every day since college. You know how men look when they have been drinking significantly...the skin is wrinkled...the coloring is off...the eyes are permanently glazed with a pink hue...but all in all it was great to see him. He was a real funny sincere person...at least that is what I remembered.

We traded a few marriage/divorce/life stories for about 15 minutes while standing in a crowd of thousands. Then came the....let me treat you like slut move.

The next thing he says is....how about we "hook up" (meaning go have sex) later in my hotel room. Screech.....halt. Okay...is it me...but why do old flames think after 10, 15, even 20 years...that you are interested in them physically and want to be treated like a street slut. I mean....children have been born, careers have taken off, parents have died....significant things have happened. What on earth?!

Getting back to the story, my jaw dropped and I said "You're kidding right." Ladies...do you know he was serious. I was shocked...I had no idea where he had been or who he had been with....I didn't know where he worked or what he did...I did not know where he lived or even his phone number....and clearly from his approach to me...no flowers, no candy, no card, no dinner, no drink, no alumni gift....just spread your legs...he had been plenty of places.

Needless to stay....me and my legs...walked away....stunned. I guess I should have been flattered he found me half way attractive after all of these years but I don't think it mattered. He wanted to relive his youth with the first woman he recognized from college days.

Ladies...I know this type of incident has not just happened to me....I have heard plenty of stories of men who appear from nowhere and want to get busy. Just remember, when a man wants to treat you like a slut...he most likely is one. Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment