Friday, July 30, 2010

Hail to Hallmark

Your Momma never told you send cards on days other than birthdays.

The other day I was feeling absolutely depressed. My kids are with my ex for two weeks and I have to say...I miss them terribly. I have not been able to talk to them like I had hoped and I have not been able to see them so I am in a state of withdrawal.

As much as they drive me crazy is as much as I need them close. I was feeling so sad when my boyfriend came by with a Hallmark card. The card was titled....He Listens. The card gave me comfort and hope. The card let me know that I always had a shoulder to lean on in God. My boyfriend wrote a note that he will always be there for me as well. It was such a big boost to me. I don't know what was more inspiring...the card or the act of giving by my boyfriend.

My point ladies...it only takes a few moments to give someone a card. It is one of the most sincere gifts you can give to another person. So the next time you want to show someone you care...or that you are thinking of them....send them a card. You will be surprised how good you both will feel.

Till Next Time Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment