Thursday, July 15, 2010

Throw a Dinner Party

Your Momma never told you to throw a dinner party.

Ladies...how many of us have beautiful china sitting in the cabinet collecting dust? How many of us have fancy sets of silverware just waiting to be used? What about the crystal stemware...when was the last time you used it?

Well ladies, it is time to reconnect again and promote human contact. While the texting, emailing, facebooking, and social networking is great...I like to see people face to face. Last night I threw a dinner party in honor of a friend who has made a big change in her life for the better. I was so proud of her that I said...let's have a dinner party. I invited a few friends and spent all day preparing the meal and the table with the china and stemware. It was such a treat.

We all had a great time laughing and telling the stories that make up our lives. My friend really appreciated the dinner and I enjoyed celebrating her. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening....ladies.

Ladies...start to planning a dinner party...invite a view friends just for fun or think of a way to celebrate another person's successes...or you could celebrate yourself!

Till Next Time Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment