Thursday, July 29, 2010

Moisturizer and Red Wine

Your Momma never told you the way to have great skin is moisturizer and red wine.

Ladies...I just came from my quarterly trip to Sephora. I just love that store because you can try all types of make up on just for fun. As a side note, it is a great place to take your daughter to about glamour and makeup. Even if your daughter is too young to wear makeup...there is nothing wrong with letting her try a little eyeshadow on with her Mommy. It is great fun.

Anyway, at Sephora, I ran into a woman from my church. She has to be about seventy but her skin has no wrinkles. I asked her to tell me what she buys to keep her skin so fresh...and coincidentally it was a product I love called Hope in a Jar(moisturizer). Ladies...she said moisturizer is the key to keeping the wrinkles at bay and I believed her. I immediately purchase a large jar of Hope in a Jar and the midrodelivery purifying peel (for an extra boost). I sped home because I wanted to apply the moisturizer immediately. The moment I put it on... I could tell it was working so I decided to celebrate.

I pulled the bottle of red wine in the refridgerator that my girlfriend gave me for my birthday and began to pour a glass when I remembered something her mother said. Her mother also in her seventies has not aged a day since I met her 20 plus years ago. Her skin is fantastic...and she had told me her secret years ago. Red wine....a glass or a mini jug every day.

And there you go ladies...the secret to great skin...moisturizer and red wine. You heard it hear first.

Till Next Time Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment