Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't Be Predictable

Your Momma never told you...don't be predictable..it is boring and no fun.

I spent years being the goodie two shoes...always doing what I was told...worried about getting in trouble...molding myself to fit others expectations...not wanting to upset others...and then one day I realized I was bored as hell. I thought if I am bored with me...others may find me boring...including my man. The predictable girl...had to go.

So ladies...I changed. I started to do what I felt like doing without caring what other people thought.

I am constantly changing my routine, my look, my attitude, my home....to keep it interesting. My man loves it. Just when he thinks he knows what is going to happen when he comes through the door, I change it up.

Here are some suggestions for you ladies.

1. Change your routine. If you wear clothing to bed every night, stop. Take a shower, spray some perfume and walk out of the bathroom completely naked in your highest stilettos and get into the bed. Trust me...you won't be going to sleep anytime soon.

2. Change your hairstyle regularly. If you have had the same hairstyle for years....stop. Change the color, add extensions, buy a wig, wear it up, put it down...put a colorful scarf on...do something. Keep it interesting and let your man fantasize about being with a different woman...but make that different woman...you.

3. Dress or act a scene out of a movie. Remember the movie No Way Out..rent a limo and make out and more...in the back. Or Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman...let your man come home to you in nothing but a new tie for him. Note: Kids need to be out of the house for this activity.

4. Do the unthinkable. Show up at his job for lunch with nothing on but a trench coat on.

5. Change your schedule and routine. If you come home every day at the same time...call and tell him you will be late. Show up with surprise gifts for him and the kids.

Ladies....you have one life...and hopefully one relationship...don't be boring. Don't let the routine of every day stuff suck the fun out of your life. Get excited and whatever you do...don't be predictable!

Till Next Time Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment