Monday, May 24, 2010

Men Tell The Truth

Your Momma never told you men tell the truth...you just won't want to hear it.

Ladies, men tell the truth in the first three dates...listen carefully and hear the truth.

Here are some examples:

If a man tells you I have dated a lot of women....I just have not found the one. What he is really saying...I date a lot of women including you because I think I am all that. I want you to spend all your time and effort trying to get me to change...but I won't.

If a man says I am between jobs what he is saying is...I can't keep a job or I don't have a job. You will have to be responsible for the bills if we get married.

If a man says, I only use cash...what he is really saying is...I have bad credit and can not manage money. If we get married, you will have to buy everything, manage the money, and try to keep me under control.

If a man says I don't believe in child support, I just give whatever the baby needs...what he is really saying is I like to maintain control over my money, I don't follow state laws, and I owe back child support which you will most likely help me pay.

If a man says I don't believe in marriage...what he is saying is I will sleep with you but I will not marry you.

If a man says I just want to be friends, what he really means is I just want to be friends but you can stick around and stroke my ego if you like.

If a man says I will be there at 7:00 and shows up at 8:00 without a damaged vehicle or broken leg...he is saying I have other priorities that come before you. You play second, third or fourth.

If a man says, I can't make it because I have to do something for my mother...what he is really saying is I have another girlfriend and I am a liar...or my mother controls me and will forever. My mother will run our lives forever.

Wake up ladiess...listen to what you are being told and don't waste time with men with problems...find someone that is looking for a partner and a friend.

If you show no reaction, they will tell you all types of things. If you listen carefully, they will tell you everything.

Til next time ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment