Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Basic Instincts

Your momma never told you to that you are born with basic instincts...so trust them even if others think you are out of your mind.

When my daughter was nine months old she caught a cold. She was sneezing, coughing, and she had a slight fever. I was holding her in my arms and I suddenly had a feeling that it was more than a cold. I told my ex-husband that I was going to take her to the hospital...I just felt something was not right. My ex-husband said I was over reacting. "She just has a cold. You make a big deal out of everything. She will be fine." I ignored him because the feeling was very strong.

I raced my daughter to the hospital...alone I might add. After a few tests, it was discovered she had pnemonia. My point...women have a major advantage over men because we have impeccable instincts. Ladies...we have to learn our instincts...know what they are telling us...and follow them...no matter what anyone says.

Ladies...how many times has a man lie to you...and you knew it...you had that feeling but you just talked yourself out of it. Maybe you have a girlfriend you just don't trust...but you really can't say why? It is just a feeling.

If you have a feeling something is not right...it isn't. Don't talk yourself out of it...act on it. If you have a feeling someone is not trustworthy...trust the feeling...and get that person out of your life. Don't follow them...or spy on them. Don't wait until they dog you out...and they will at some point because your instincts are never wrong.

Ladies...you don't have to wait for someone to prove your instinct is correct...learn to trust it. It is a gift you have...use it.

Till next time ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment