Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hairdo Fashion - Repost

Your Momma Never Told You to put on your makeup and get dressed as if you have somewhere to go when going to the hairdresser...you will get the results you are looking for.

Have you ever taken a moment to look at the other women sitting at the hairdresser? Most of them come in the door in sweatpants and t-shirts. I guess the thought is that they want to be comfortable but they are sending a secret message to the hairdresser to take your time....I have no where to go, so take your time....WRONG!

When I go to the hairdresser,every two weeks at 6:30 am (ok...I am an early bird) I get fully dressed and apply make up as if I have a hot date or a job to go to. The hidden message(s) I send to my hairdresser is:

1. Take special care not to get anything on my clothes
2. Do your best because I am about to be seen by others (potential clients)
3. I have somewhere important to go
4. And most importantly...hurry up! I don't have time to wait.

Many women waste a good hairdo by leaving the hairdresser....dressed like they just came from the gym...then they go home take a shower...watch the curls fall...and then try to pull it together to go out later that evening. Ladies you have just wasted precious "prance time".

The moment you get your hair done...you should take full advantage of your fresh hair by being seen immediately. If you are ready to go, dressed with your make up applied, you can leave the hairdresser and immediately go attract a man. Make a date, go to the mall, go for brunch...do something. Remember men like things that sparkle...that includes your hair. Go to a public place...and walk/prance around....be seen and soak up the compliments.

It will do wonders for your social calendar and your ego!

Til next time ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment