Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Body Shapers are our friend

Your Momma never told you...body shapers are our friends.

Ladies..it does not matter if you are a size 6 or 26, you should own several types of body shapers. Body shapers help your body appear smooth and without wrinkles, cellulite, flab, or panty lines. Yes ladies, you don't have to spend endless hours on the treadmill trying to get smooth. Just wear a body shaper and miraculously, you will smooth out in minutes. Your stomach will appear super flat, your waist will form into an hourglass, and your hips will appear smooth and firm. It really does not matter what size you are...but it does matter if you appear bumpy and lumpy.

And ladies...no matter what size you are...DO NOT put on a tight dress without wearing a form shaping body shaper. You are partaking in risky and dangerous behavior. You never know what bulge, panty line, or thigh dimple will suddenly appear...and once you are out of the house...what can you do to try to hide it...nothing!

Ladies if you want to always have a picture perfect body, I suggest you invest in a few items from the Skinny Bitches line or Slimplicity line of Spanx under your clothes. I am a size 8 and in fairly good shape for my age, and I wear Spanx regularly. Sure, I workout but I don't lose sleep over it...if I skip a day or two or a week. I have a two children, a house, a job, and go to school...I can't do it all ladies....but I can sure look smooth and trim trying.

I regularly get compliments on my figure and I have Spanx Slimplicity Girl Shorts to thank for it. Thanks Spanx!!!!!

Shhhhh! No one has to know.

http://www.spanx.com/home/index.jsp

Till Next Time Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment