Monday, June 21, 2010

Men are Like Rubberbands

Your Momma never told you that men are like rubberbands...they always come back into your life.

Ladies...you may be without a man for periods in your life...but have no fear....a man from your past will reappear like magic. You may have dated him in high school or in college...you may have met him at work or on a trip...you may not have talked to him in years but just when you thought you would never hear from him again...he will snap back like a rubberband.

I met a man on a trip to Ohio. He was cute little thing so we went out a couple of times while I was in town. We really clicked but it never went anywhere because I do not do long distance...it is just a waste of time for me because I like attention. He was a great person but he was in school and had no intention of moving closer to Maryland. We said our goodbyes and chalked it up to bad timing....or maybe bad locations.

Many years later, I got a call out of the clear blue. He had moved to the area and wanted to go out. He had finished law school and had obtained a job in DC. At the time, I was married with two babies...needless to say...that was out of the question...but my point ladies... men always reappear in our lives....and at that time they may be better than ever.

Ladies...don't worry about being alone...that man you gave up on or who did not work out in the past...may be your knight in shining armor years later...you just never know. Just remember to keep an open mind and never change your phone number.

Till next time ladies....

No comments:

Post a Comment