Friday, June 4, 2010

You Deserve a Sugar Daddy

Your Momma Never Told You …..you deserve a sugar daddy.

My girlfriend and I went to Queenstown outlets to purchase designer purses. When we entered the Kate Spade store…we noticed a woman collecting wads of cash from what appeared to be her man. She circled the store with ease and selected several handbags. As the salesperson collected the handbags, the woman instructed the sales person to get a wallet to match each purse. My girlfriend and I were astonished. First, we each had saved up to purchase one designer handbag. The thought had never occurred to us to get a wallet to match. Second, we had never seen a sugar daddy in person. I mean, we had heard they existed but to watch a man hand CASH to a woman and say get what you want….that was something we had not seen or experienced. It was amazing.

Suddenly, it dawned on me….I need a sugar daddy. Ladies…there is nothing like your man giving you cash or taking you on a shopping spree. It truly is the best gift. I went home and told my man of what I had witnessed. I emphasized how in awe I was of the Sugar Daddy. I asked him…will you be my sugar daddy? He laughed and went on with his day….but I made it clear that I was dead serious. The next week, I came home and found $100 dollars on my pillow…with a note…treat yourself. I jumped in the air and ran straight to the mall. It was my first sugar daddy experience...and there was more to come.

My point, ladies, if you don’t have a sugar daddy, transform your man into one. Men do not like to be compared to another man….so most of the time…they will rise to the occasion. Tell him what you want…be clear…and he may surprise you. Since my first $100, I have received surprise wads of cash on several occasions…and on my birthday…my man got me a Coach handbag….with a wallet to match.

Till Next Time Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment