Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Soulmate Love Part 1

Your Momma never told you that if you are lucky...you will have an encounter with a soulmate during this lifetime.

Ladies...I believe there are two types of soulmates. One that fires you up and one that settles you down. Today I am going to talk about the one that fires you up.

When you meet a soulmate that fires you up...you will know it almost immediately. You will be drawn to this person for reasons you can not even put into words. It will not necessarily be his looks, his intellect, his sense of humor...no...it will be an external force that draws you to this person.

This type of soulmate will draw out and heightened characteristics in you that will be unfamiliar and overwhelming. For example, for me...I have always written poetry or journals on occasions...but with this experience...I became so inspired I wrote all day and all night....every free moment I had. Thoughts and ideas filled my brain at such a rapid pace I could not keep up. Some of my best and deepest writings came from this experience.


You will be consumed with every aspect of this person..the way he breathes, the way he talks, the way he walks, the things he says. You will experience passion in it's highest form...you will loose your ability to breathe and loose your ability to control your emotions. You will feel so alive and connected to all things. You will laugh harder than you have ever laughed before...you will cry from joy and from pain. It is an overwhelming fast paced experience and feeling that you know is unique and special...one that comes very rarely...maybe once in a lifetime....and you never want it to end.

But the most important thing that comes from a soulmate experience is that they are brought into your life to teach you a lesson about yourself. After the experience, you will be awakened to the parts of yourself that need to change and mature...and you will be forever changed. This type of soulmate fire experience is very intense and dies just as quickly as it begins. The intensity just can not be maintained for a long period of time. The passion alone will kill you both if sustained for too long.

Ladies...what did I learn from my soulmate experience? I learned that I had fears that were holding me back and driving poor decisions. I learned I had insecurites that were from long ago that needed healing. I learned I was talented and beautiful. I learned about my character, my beliefs, and integrity...and I made dramatic changes in my life and how I interact as a woman and human being in this world.

Ladies...you have to be very aware to know if you are experiencing this type of person in your life. I believe everyone should experience this type of soulmate...it is life altering. If you ever get to experience this type of soulmate love....treasure the experience, enjoy it, and learn from it.

Till Next Time Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment